VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATM products vs prime

2 posters

Go down

ATM products vs prime  Empty ATM products vs prime

Post  chiclidlover Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 pm

I recently got 8 ozs of the ATM product paradigm all natural water conditioner from acrylic tank makers via joining there fan page I must say its not what I exspected. My nitrates were out of sync water never became clear even with 50% w/c I found it worked against the bio load I have I wouldn't suggest this product for any size tank even the natural content of vitamin c was just coloring. I just did a 30 % water change an me levels are back too normal with prime... I also noticed a huge algae boom cause of the ATM product in my 29 tank which I settle by doing a scrub on the glass an released my mystery snail he's all over the glass him an the algae eater lol. Ill stick with prime forever it works an works an works I also have a full bottle of the outbreak an tank control don't think ill use them outbreak is a bacterial boost an tank control is a stress coat additive which looks an smell like pure aloe Vera . If you bought any of these products I would switch to seachem ASAP before your levels become uncontrollable
chiclidlover
chiclidlover

Back to top Go down

ATM products vs prime  Empty Re: ATM products vs prime

Post  AngelAddict Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 am

I read reviews on their stuff when it first came out. People constantly trying it and getting screwed over. the only thing of theirs i use is the glass cleaner for the outside. does a not so bad job of cleaning up streaks. thats it. everything else kinda sucks. i wish i would have known you were going to use it i would have tried to save u the hassle ha ha. sorry man glad your tanks are back to normal.

AngelAddict

Back to top Go down