VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VaFishAddictz
Welcome to VAFA! Where we talk and share our fish keeping secrets. So come and join us into discussing the future of the hobby.
VaFishAddictz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Banner???

3 posters

Go down

New Banner??? Empty New Banner???

Post  williemcd Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Bill and I, Neo are pondering a new banner. Your feedback will be appreciated and encouraged. Don't be shy and let it fly.
New Banner??? Untitl11

williemcd

Back to top Go down

New Banner??? Empty Re: New Banner???

Post  williemcd Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Personally I love it!... But credit has to go where due! Trix... (photo to soon follow)

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  williemcd Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:52 am

A bit of an explanation.. Neo was over and we were debating/working on our banner. Neo (Anik) had the perch so posted this entry... I can't see anything to complain about.. BUT, I'm but ONE of 65 voices that have the right to provide input! If YOU'VE an idea, concept or suggestions, your input will be weighed as much as anyone else's! Bill

williemcd

Back to top Go down

Post  verbal Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 am

It looks great. One slight tweak that would be good if possible is to make the bottom line of text all the same color. I probably would go with white since the image has a lot of color, but the yellow would be ok also. The red stands out too much and the green blends in too much.

verbal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amp2020 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:40 pm

To my eyes, the red and orange words are difficult to read on my phone. The green and white words read well. The word "fishkeepers" looks like a misspelled word with the zigzag underline beneath it.

Overall looks great.

Amp2020
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum